T2 Roof-top air conditioning unit
- Building extension on the roof – spare yourself the room
- Construction and materials according to your building
- Pre-installed technology – save yourself the interfaces
- Transport and assembly, quickly ready for use
- Long-lasting and economical. High-quality construction and strong insulation – a good investment
The T2 construction system is a screwable aluminium framework. The outer shell of the units are made with strong, insulating sandwich panels, which are bonded with the screwable T2 system. The profiles build beside the interior and exterior structure a continuous sealing level for a proper thermal separation. The unit is sealed like a winter garden or a metal facade.
The structure is mounted on a robust galvanized steel frame with all round weatherboards in the same size as the transport and assembly units. T2 unit with Sarnafil roof, in the standard colour of the unit RAL 7015/7035 – aluminium raw. The construction is a visible part of the building hull and can be specified accordingly, visually and physically.
- Thickness of insulation / Soundproofing-Solutions
- Outer panel, colour and material individual
- Inner panel, quality levels 2, 3 and 4 per SWKI
- Roof with Sarnafil or double rabbet Uginox
- Corner profile and panel are continuous. Fittings without intersections
- Sealing levels interior and exterior physically tight
- Structure and material adapted to the building
- System integration heat recovery, heat pump and controls